Water Main Flushing Underway


MONDAY, April 22: The areas included in today’s scheduled water main flushing are: Kenosha Hills area, Epworth medical area, Arbor Pointe Subdivision, Telephone/Bell area, Jenner to Plank, Woodfield Subdivision, Heim Rd to Baugh Dr & the area north of Heim Rd. If your subdivision isn’t specifically listed, but you experience any of the below problems and are in proximity to any of the areas listed, you may be affected by the flushing activities. For more details, click here.

(812) 925 6882

  • April 28, 2014

    How do I report a street light that has gone out?

    Although the Town of Chandler pays for the street light service, the maintenance of street lights and poles are the responsibility of Vectren Energy Delivery, the electric company that provides the service. Any lights that have gone out or lights or poles in need of any maintenance should be reported directly to Vectren: online at http://www.vectren.com/Contact_Us/Contact_Us.jsp, or by phone to 1-800-227-1376; or may be reported to the Chandler Police Department by Email, or by phone at 812-925-6898.