Chandler has received a $250,000 COVID-19 Response Program Phase 3 grant from the Office of Community and Rural Affairs (OCRA). This program provides funds to small businesses within 2 miles of the corporate limits of Chandler. The funds are to be used as working capital to offset financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
General Eligibility Criteria
Eligible businesses/individuals must meet the following guidelines:
- Be a legal business, which can include self-employed individuals
- Micro-businesses/sole proprietors must receive W-2 or 1099, or other form of schedule approved by the IRS. No cash wages will be considered.
- Must meet the definition of a small business.
- Demonstrate the direct correlation of their business disruption due to COVID-19.
- Primary office or business location must be within 2 miles of the Chandler corporate boundaries.
- Businesses receiving other COVID-19 assistance such as PPP, EIDL are eligible to apply.
Businesses interested in applying will go to the online application at https://www.southwestindiana.org/phase3/. The application opens at noon on Wednesday, April 21, and will close at 3 pm on Wednesday, May 5. If you have questions regarding this program or the online application, please contact the Evansville Regional Economic Partnership (EREP) at 812-423-2020, or via email at email@example.com.